Monday 27 July 2015

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Meets Caitlyn Jenner For The First Time As A Couple

1


Kim Kardashian told Caitlyn Jenner she looked like ‘Kendall’s mom’ the first time she met her following gender transition.
The 34-year-old reality star was shocked by how thin her 65-year-old former stepfather looked on the debut episode of I Am Cait.
Kim made the comment when she and her rapper husband Kanye West called in on the transgender celebrity at her Calabasas home.The moment was captured by the E! Network cameras and included in the I Am Cait premiere on Sunday evening.
‘You look beautiful,’ Kim told her before she and Kanye hugged Caitlyn at the door when they arrived.
The 65-year-old was especially touched by the 38-year-old rapper’s welcome, telling the cameras: ‘Kanye and I have never really been very close but I love his open mindedness and I love how he has helped Kim come to grips with what is going on.’

Source- Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment