Tuesday 1 September 2015

Segun Arinze Reveals His Six Children From Four Women

Screenshot_2015-09-01-06-20-21(1)

Nollywood actor,  Segun Arinze is the proud father of six lovely children from four different women with three of his kids from his wife, Julie. His relationship with his actress ex-wife, Ann Njemanze also produced a teenage daughter while two other children came from unidentified babymamas.
“I’m married to a lovely woman called Julie. I have children too. Em…from my wife (Julie), I have Ayo, Femi and my new baby daughter, Victoria Ejiamatu. And, of course, before then, you know I had a son and then we had Morenike between Ann and me. I also have Ebunoluwa,” he proudly told Thisday Newspaper.
On the celebrity, serial daddy list, he ranks high alongside the likes of singer, Tuface Idibia who has seven kids from three women includjng his wife, Annie Idibia.

However, Segun has managd to keep his private life out of the prying eyes of the public.He also had something to say about misconceptions about his personality. “Many people believe I’m a bad guy because of the scary movies, but well, if they think that I am bad by virtue of the role I play, then it’s a total misconception. There is always a difference between the character you play and who you are in real life. I am a very simple person; I like simplicity and I like to take things easy. I like humour a lot. I am also a serious-minded person,” he explained.
“My training as an actor requires that you just do your job. It’s a job. I am what you may call a method actor. I pick up a role having in mind that in life, there are different kinds of characters and you pick up one and say this is how I see this character and I go ahead to recreate the character,” he concluded.

-ThisDay

No comments:

Post a Comment