Tuesday 15 September 2015

I Won’t Enter My Office Till 2016 – Lagos PDP Chairman, Tunji Shelle

tunji-shelle1

The Chairman, Peoples Democratic Party, Lagos State chapter, Capt. Tunji Shelle (retd.), has said he will not step his foot inside his office at the state secretariat of the party till the end of his tenure in 2016. He allegedly said his office had been “polluted”, alleging that ‘evil men’ had been to the place.
Shelle, in an interview with Punch, said though he still occupied the office of the chairman of the party in the state, he would rather use other offices in the secretariat and not his personal office.
He said, “I have taken over the secretariat. I am in charge till March next year and nothing will change that. What I have decided to do is not to enter the office, which they have already polluted. That place needs sanctification; it needs cleansing because evil people have stepped into that office. There are other offices in the secretariat that I can use. “I have opened up the place but I won’t step inside. Their ghosts will continue to haunt them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment